Objective of DICE 2019
- To foster culture of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the country and make it part of Nation’s DNA.
- To provide platform for academia, industry, government, entrepreneurs and expatriates to interact, share knowledge and collaborate on innovations, commercialization, and indigenous product development for socio-economic development of Pakistan.
- To create a positive and favorable image of Pakistan in the eyes of international community i.e. highly innovative and high-tech nation fully capable of developing innovative products and providing high tech services to the rest of the world.
- To expedite the process of digital revolution in the country by motivating both academia and industry to acquire, promote and utilize state-of-art digital technologies for the rapid development of innovative products.
About The Event- DICE 2019 Mega Innovation & Entrepreneurship Event
DICE 2018 Mega Innovation & Entrepreneurship Event is one of the major initiatives of the DICE Program and has been conducted every year since 2007. The idea behind the event is to motivate academia, industry, government, entrepreneurs and expatriates to come to a common platform to showcase innovations and technologies, share knowledge and further collaborate with each other for the rapid development of innovative products, necessary for the socio-economic development of the country.
1.1 Who can Participate
- Student teams from any HEC recognized degree awarding university/institute.
- Each team can have a max of five members. Each team must have one member from industry.
- Each university needs to submit their most innovative projects from various disciplines.
- The innovative projects can be from any of the following four groups of disciplines:
Categories of innovations
Engineering & Technology, Computer Sciences and Information Technology.
Physical Sciences and Agricultural Sciences.
Arts & Humanities, Business and Social Sciences.
Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences and Veterinary Sciences.